WTW offer the most comprehensive program of high-quality measuring devices for water analysis in the world. Their reliability, operational safety and versatility have made WTW’s products a worldwide industry standard:
We test for Oxygen, pH ORP, Conductivity, turbidity, nitrogen, carbon, phosphate and sludge level among many other parameters.
Crystal Clear provide a range of instrumentation designed for real-time monitoring and data logging of a variety of organic and inorganic substances in water. These sensors are designed to be integrated into your custom-designed water monitoring solutions. The Online UV254, for example, detects organics in water at the ppb and ppm levels. A number of applications are available including:
- UV disinfection performance monitoring
- Monitoring of water distribution system contamination
- Monitoring of disinfection by-product control in the food and beverage industry.
- Monitoring of industrial effluent
- Monitoring of process control equipment
- Monitoring of membrane and filter performance
WTW technology provides cell phone access to current Drinking Water & Waste Water quality Analyzers, Level Gauging, Flow and Data Acquisition, pH/ORP, Cond, DO Meters and Probes, Photometers and Colorimeters, Process Controllers and Sensors, Respirometers, Samplers, Turbidimeters, Water quality monitoring
Please wait while flipbook is loading. For more related info, FAQs and issues please refer to DearFlip WordPress Flipbook Plugin Help documentation.