WTW offer the most comprehensive program of high-quality measuring devices for water analysis in the world. Their reliability, operational safety and versatility have made WTW’s products a worldwide industry standard:
We test for Oxygen, pH ORP, Conductivity, turbidity, nitrogen, carbon, phosphate and sludge level among many other parameters.
Crystal Clear provide a range of instrumentation designed for real-time monitoring and data logging of a variety of organic and inorganic substances in water. These sensors are designed to be integrated into your custom-designed water monitoring solutions. The Online UV254, for example, detects organics in water at the ppb and ppm levels. A number of applications are available including:
- UV disinfection performance monitoring
- Monitoring of water distribution system contamination
- Monitoring of disinfection by-product control in the food and beverage industry.
- Monitoring of industrial effluent
- Monitoring of process control equipment
- Monitoring of membrane and filter performance
WTW technology provides cell phone access to current Drinking Water & Waste Water quality Analyzers, Level Gauging, Flow and Data Acquisition, pH/ORP, Cond, DO Meters and Probes, Photometers and Colorimeters, Process Controllers and Sensors, Respirometers, Samplers, Turbidimeters, Water quality monitoring